Get started with a Personalized Health Optimization Consultation.
Discover how to optimize your health with our Personalized Health Optimization Consultation.
Get a comprehensive blood test, epigenetic test, and personalized health optimization plan
Schedule health optimization consultation
Unexplained Weight Gain? Chronic Fatigue?
During your health optimization consultation, Dr. Martinez will review your lab tests to help determine the underlying conditions of these symptoms.
Step 1 of 4
Health Optimization Consultation (15min)
Schedule a FREE consultation with longevity and anti-aging Dr. Luis Martinez.
Your first health assessment
Our team of experienced medical professionals will work with you to create a personalized plan that is tailored to your individual needs. We will provide you with the information and resources you need to make informed decisions about your health and wellbeing.
- A detailed review of your current symptoms, medical history, lifestyle habits, and medications or supplements.
- A physical exam, which may include blood pressure and cholesterol checks, height and weight measurements, and a listening to your heart and lungs.
- Any necessary tests, such as blood work, urine tests, or imaging tests.
This appointment is an opportunity for you to get to know your doctor and for them to get to know you. It’s important to be honest and open about your health, so that your doctor can provide you with the best possible care.
- What are your current symptoms?
- What are your past medical conditions?
- Have you had any surgeries?
- Do you have any allergies?
- What medications are you taking?
- What supplements are you taking?
- What is your diet like?
- How much exercise do you get?
- Do you smoke or drink alcohol?
- Do you have any family history of medical conditions?
Your doctor may also ask you about your lifestyle habits, such as your diet, exercise routine, and sleep habits. These factors can all have a significant impact on your health.
It’s a good idea to come to your first appointment prepared with a list of questions for your doctor. This will help you to make the most of your time together.
- What are my risk factors for major diseases?
- What screenings do I need?
- What lifestyle changes can I make to improve my health?
- What are my options for treating any current health conditions?
Your first physician appointment is an important step in taking charge of your health. By working with your doctor, you can develop a plan to stay healthy and prevent problems down the road.
- In-Person Appointments
- Virtual Appointments (Telemed)
Step 2 of 4
Get your labs done
We'll provide you with a prescription for comprehensive blood work (you can use your insurance at Quest and LabCorp, or get your blood work done with us).
We'll also conduct an Epigenetic test that measures your biological age, giving you an accurate picture of how your body is aging.
- Hormone Imbalances
- Unhealthy Weight
- Conditions that impact your Longevity
Step 3 of 4
Get your personalized health optimization plan
Dr. Martinez and the Body Rejuvenation team will tailor your health optimization plan based on your lab results and health goals.
What is in your personalized plan?
- Hormone Optimization
- Nutrition & diet plan
- Muscle maintenance plan
- Supplement & Medication
- WellWorld app to track your progress
Step 4 of 4
Continuous support & communication
Monthly follow ups and unlimited messaging with your health optimization team via text messages.
Included with your plan is a free monthly follow up with the Doctor and your health optimization team.
Each of your health optimization team members can be reached via text message to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
For any medical emergencies, please dial 911 and go to your nearest Emergency Room or Urgent Care.
We don't simply treat your symptoms, we get to their root causes.
Our individualized programs use a multi-system approach to obtain results. Each system is carefully selected and customized to the individual.
Our mission is to educate individuals about maintaining their health.
We believe the best societies are comprised of healthy individuals.
Our physicians have been practicing Functional Medicine for decades, have completed postgraduate and fellowship training, and have authored books in the area of Functional Medicine.